KEMS - ESG Case Competition
KEMS is hosting a 12 hour Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Case Competition. This will be a unique opportunity for students to look at a case developed by the KEMS club about shareholder activism and present your take on the case to a panel of judges made of King's professors. There will be Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners. Prizes are $300, $150 and $100 respectively. There will also be an exclusive opportunity to be featured in the MEM Insider magazine. Sign-ups are free with teams of two members and a maximum of three. All students wanting to participate must be registered at King's University in their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year as an undergraduate.
The deadline to register is February 18. The competition begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 8 p.m.
- Must be a student of King's University in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd undergraduate year
- Groups of minimum 2 students, maximum 3
- Must register group members by deadline - February 18th, 2022
- Mandatory attendance to Opening and Closing ceremonies to qualify
- Each person in the group must be active during case presentation
- Presentation is maximum 8 minutes in length