Learn what King's has to offer at March Open House
Discover why King’s is a place to be, a place to become and a place to belong by attending the King’s Open House on March 11, from noon to 4 p.m. in the Darryl J. King Student Life Centre and Elizabeth A. “Bessie” Labatt Hall.
“Our March Open House is an essential event to attend for anyone who is interested in becoming a King’s student. This is an opportunity for prospective students, their families and supporters to learn what King’s has to offer and to experience our welcoming community,” says Danielle McLennan, Coordinator, On-Campus Events.
Future students, their families and supporters are invited to experience the King's difference at our Open House.
- Learn more about all of our academic programs by talking to faculty and students about classes and their experience at King’s.
- Find out about student support services such as the Academic Dean’s Office, Accessibility, Counselling & Student Development, the King’s Academic Mentorship Program (KAMP), first year transition and our signature program, the King’s Promise.
- Meet with members of King’s International to learn about exciting exchange program opportunities.
- Speak with students leaders from the King’s University College Student’s Council (KUCSC).
- Take a tour of the campus.
- Talk to members of the King’s staff about residence, the King’s Library, Information Technology Services, Student Financial Services and Campus Ministry.
Visitors will also be able to fill out a ballot to win one of four $50 gift cards from the King’s Connection.
“I hope that anyone interested stops by to visit our campus, take a tour, and sit in on a sample university lectures. I can’t wait to personally meet our future students!” says McLennan.