October 17, 2012 Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

If you have previously received OSAP funding and have not had funding released to you for the current academic year, you must complete a Continuation of Interest Free Status Form at the Student Financial Services Office to ensure that your previous loans are put into interest and payment free status. This form can only be completed for those students who are registered full-time, according to OSAP standards (60% course load or 40% for students with PD). To the best of our knowledge this form must be completed by October 21st, 2012 in order to reverse any interest that has accumulated from last May to present.

If you have any questions or to complete the form please come to Student Financial Services, Wemple 144, with your SIN card and valid Government Issued Photo I.D. Our office is open Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.