Add / Drop Courses
Online Course Registration:
Please refer to the King's Registration Guide for information pertaining to course selection and financial information for September, 2013.
Paper Add/Drop Instructions (when web registration is closed):
Please see the summer school information for add/drop dates for summer courses.
If you're unsure about dropping a course please read the following To Drop or Not to Drop
Unable to come in person?
- Download and print form by clicking: Add/Drop form
- Fax it to our attention at the ADO office (519-963-1263) with dept.signatures and before the deadline!
- Please ensure you have included your UWO email and telephone number so we may contact you if needed
Add/Drop Deadlines for Fall/Winter 2013:
- June 24th - August 22nd, 2013: Web Registration (Check your student centre for your appointment time)
- July 25th, 2013: Priorities are lifted
- August 22- September 10, 2013: Extended Web Registration
- September 12-13, 2013: Paper Add/Drop
* Please inquire with Student Financial Services regarding any financial implications of adding/dropping courses