skip to main content
1-800-265-4406 •
  • Submit your Course Change (Add/Drop) Form to the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s. Be sure to pay attention to Add/Drop deadlines.  
  • All Letters of Permission must be approved by the Academic Dean’s Office at King’s. 
  • If you have not paid your fees, you will not get a letter. If your record is sealed for whatever reason, your request will not be processed.