We are a writing support service provided by the Department of English, French, and Writing. Students from all disciplines come in to
- get one-on-one assignment help
- express themselves creatively in our workshops
- meet specialists in grammar and reading strategies
- share ideas with guest speakers and writing mentors
- have fun while practising spoken English.
In 2017, we helped 1,950 students through appointments and drop-ins.
Location and Hours:
We are in the Darryl J. King Student Life Centre, Room 113, off the Garron Family Learning Lounge, near the café. To make an appointment with a tutor, go here; for a specialist, go here.
Phone 519-433-3491 ext. 4475
Writing Program Coordinator
Dr. Vidya Natarajan
Office: SA057 Phone: 519-433-3491 ext 4499