- March 31, 2015
- Community leaders come to King’s to judge Community Impact psychology projects
King's psychology students will present their community impact projects to a panel of community leaders on April 1, 8:30 - 10 a.m. in Vitali Student Lounge.
- March 30, 2015
- King's Psychology 2891 Honors Thesis Poster Day
Students showcased the latest findings in Psychology research at King's.
- March 27, 2015
- King's welcomes Teachers as Scholars to campus
King's welcomed 30 teachers from Catholic school boards across Southwestern Ontario on March 27 for a full day of seminars.
- March 25, 2015
- King’s goes East to Ethiopia
Over reading week, eight King's students traveled to the Ethiopian to learn about NGO's and thier role in shaping Africa's future.
- March 25, 2015
- King's International visits Fanshawe Sugar Bush
Students from King's International spent the day at Kinsmen Fanshawe Sugar Bush learning how this Canadian sweet treat is made.
- March 17, 2015
- King’s student-athlete Justin Tugwell playing well in net for the London Nationals hockey team in the Greater Ontario Hockey League playoffs
CTV News video clip.
- March 13, 2015
- The London Poverty Research Centre at King’s featured in Western Revealed TV show on Rogers London
Rogers TV video clip.
- March 4, 2015
- Dr. Lindsay Scorgie-Porter on Dalhousie controversy
King’s political science professor speaks with Western Gazette.
- March 3, 2015
- Instameeting instant friends
Lisa Michienzi, King's Communications and Media Relations Intern, speaks with the Western Gazette about King's Instameet on Thursday, March 5, 2pm in the SLC.
- February 23, 2015
- Studying Death to Appreciate Life
A second-year King's student, Mark Shelvock is hoping to teach others what he’s learned already: that the key to happiness can be found in the exploration of death.