Western Identity Manager
Email Tools Passwords and Identity Manager
If you are having difficulties logging into some services at King’s and Western (such as the wireless network) you may need to subscribe to Western’s Identity Manager.
To subscribe go to: https://www.uwo.ca/wts/identity/western_identity_manager/subscribe.html
1. Click "Subscribe to Western Identity Manager"
2. Type in your “User ID” and “Password” in the spaces provided.
3. Click “Submit”
4. Type in your “User ID” and “Password” in the spaces provided.
5. Click “Log in”
When logged into the Western Identity Manager;
6. Click on Profile and under profile, you will be able to:
7. Update or change your password;
8. Update or change your challenge response questions;
9. Synchronize your password to ensure it is synchronized across a number of Western Services