If you are a current student, or will be entering your first year at King's, please view the finalized fee schedule on King's Money Matters website.

King's University College uses the Web and the Registration Handbook to inform students of fee amounts. Students can access personalized invoices online at https://www.kingscollege.net/sfsPortal in late July, after your course selection is complete. Invoices are available in an electronic format and are NOT mailed out. Students are encouraged to print a hard copy for their records. General information regarding fees can be found in the registration package or online. Payments can be made by cheque, bank draft, money order, direct deposit, online/telephone banking, cash, debit card, or electronic transfer. Please make all fees payable to 'King's University College'.

International Electronic Transfer Information

Information relating to electronic payments of fees can be found on our website at http://www.kings.uwo.ca/index.cfm/admissions/financial-aid/international/international-bank-transfers/

For Domestic Applicants

Apply for the Ontario Student Assistance Program at www.osap.gov.on.ca

To assist students and families with the financial challenges surrounding funding post-secondary, we offer personal financial counselling to any student who has been offered admission to King’s. To book an appointment, please call 519-433-3491 ext. 4319 or email kingsfinances@uwo.ca.

Note: The information contained in the fee schedules is currently under review. All fees are subject to change without notice.

Who Pays Canadian Tuition Fees?

  • Canadian citizens/Native Canadians residing outside Canada
  • Permanent Residents (Landed Immigrants) of Canada
  • Individuals admitted to Canada under a diplomatic visa, as well as their dependents
  • Individuals admitted to Canada under an employment visa and their dependents. The dependent must be registered as a full-time student
  • Legal dependents of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada. The dependent status must be fully documented, and must have been established a minimum of three years prior to application for exception
  • Persons admitted to Canada who are officially recognized as Convention refugees or who have applied for Convention refugee status, prior to January 1, 1989

If you fit into one of the above categories, you must submit an original copy of the appropriate documentation to Student Financial Services (Wemple 144) before the deadline in each term the student is registered. No exceptions to deadlines will be accepted.

  • Full Fall/Winter Undergraduate Term - November 1st
  • Fall/Winter Second Term Only  - February 1st
Acceptable Documentation
  • Canadian Birth Certificate
  • Canadian Passport
  • Canadian Permanent Residency Card
  • Certificate of Indian Status Card (issued by DIAND/INAC/AANDC)
  • Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292, IMM 5688)
  • Protected Person Status Document (IMM 5292)
  • Record of Landing (IMM 1000)
  • Diplomatic Visa
  • Work Permit (IMM 1442) with accompanying Study Permit (IMM1442)