Updates for Students Studying Internationally
Final Chinese Senior Secondary documents must be submitted as they become available. King’s will accept electronic documents submitted by your school. Students with concerns about document submission should contact Kings@uwo.ca.
GCE Advanced Level
Examination boards have cancelled May/June exams in all countries but have confirmed that grades and certificates will be provided for students.
- The cancellation of the May/June examinations will not preclude you from satisfying your offer conditions.
- The examination boards aim to make results available at their regularly scheduled dates through standard means, and final results based on the adjusted assessment methods will be accepted by King’s.
- Our policy regarding transfer credit for A-level exams remains unchanged.
Examination boards have cancelled numerous Class 12 final examinations and delayed others.. Final results issued by your school or board based on adjusted assessment methods will be accepted. Will will accept results in late August when available.
- To submit final results email us your Roll Number, School number, Centre Number and Admit Card ID (if applicable) so that we may obtain your results directly from the exam board. Please send this information by email to: email@example.com
- If your results are not available online, Standard XII results sent directly from your school and certified by a school official will be accepted.
The International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) has announced that all eligible students will be awarded a Diploma and will be given a grade for each subject.
- The IBO aims to make results available at their regularly scheduled dates through standard means, and final results based on the adjusted assessment methods will be accepted.
- Our policy regarding transfer credit for IB higher level courses remains unchanged.
US High School
Your average will be calculated using final grades in academic courses at the senior level.
- If final grades are unavailable due to the COVID-19 pandemic, current grades will be accepted as final grades. Pass/fail grades will be considered on a case-by-case basis if final grades are not available from your school.
- Our policy regarding transfer credit for AP exams remains unchanged.