University College Transfer

Your final transcript must be submitted directly by your school to the Enrolment Services Office at King’s. If your school is not issuing official transcripts, we will accept unofficial copies that are sent directly from your school. Students with concerns about document submission should contact

  • Where marks are available for grades designated as “Pass/Fail” or “Credit Granted,” transcripts should be submitted with grades showing.