Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
- If your school is recognized by the Ministry of Education of your country and is following the national curriculum please follow the requirements listed for your country below.
- If your school follows a curriculum accredited by a country other than that in which you are studying, please select that country from the previous page and refer to the required documents and guidelines for that specific country accordingly.
- Applicants must disclose post-secondary attendance on the application form and submit official transcripts to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. If you have attended a post-secondary institution, please review the Transfer guidelines for admission.
Admission is competitive and enrollment is limited. Possession of the minimum requirements as listed here should not be viewed as a guarantee of admission.
To be considered for admission to Western University on the basis of the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education you must submit the following:
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education indicating all subjects taken and grades earned submitted directly to Western by the Uganda National Examinations Board. Certificates must be official. Photocopies are acceptable if certified by school principal, head, or counselor and submitted directly to Western. Notarized copies are not acceptable. Applicants may be considered for conditional admission on the basis of mid-year/mid-term results. Mid-year results and an academic record to date must be submitted directly to Western from the institution(s) attended.
- Uganda Certificate of Education results. Certificates must be official. Photocopies are acceptable if certified by school principal, head, or counselor and submitted directly to Western. Notarized copies are not acceptable.