Matura – Maturity Certificate
- If your school is recognized by the Ministry of Education of your country and is following the national curriculum please follow the requirements listed for your country below.
- If your school follows a curriculum accredited by a country other than that in which you are studying, please select that country from the previous page and refer to the required documents and guidelines for that specific country accordingly.
- Applicants must disclose post-secondary attendance on the application form and submit official transcripts to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. If you have attended a post-secondary institution, please review the Transfer guidelines for admission.
Admission is competitive and enrollment is limited. Possession of the minimum requirements as listed here should not be viewed as a guarantee of admission.
To be considered for admission to Western University on the basis of the Maturity Certificate you must submit the following:
- Graduation/School Leaving Certificate indicating all exams taken and grades earned sent directly to Western from the institution attended. If your documents are issued in a language other than English, you must also provide notarized literal English translations.
- Applicants may be considered for conditional admission on the basis of mid-year/mid-term results. Mid-year results and an academic record to date must be submitted directly to Western from the institution(s) attended.
- Proof of English language proficiency. Test results must be issued directly to Western from the Examining Board. Western's institution code is 0984. Please review King's English language proficiency requirements. Scanned copies of English language proficiency test results may be submitted directly to King's via email in order to quicken the admission assessment process.