National Certificate of Educational Achievement – Level 3
- If your school is recognized by the Ministry of Education of your country and is following the national curriculum please follow the requirements listed for your country below.
- If your school follows a curriculum accredited by a country other than that in which you are studying, please select that country from the previous page and refer to the required documents and guidelines for that specific country accordingly.
- Applicants must disclose post-secondary attendance on the application form and submit official transcripts to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. If you have attended a post-secondary institution, please review the Transfer guidelines for admission.
Admission is competitive and enrollment is limited. Possession of the minimum requirements as listed here should not be viewed as a guarantee of admission.
To be considered for admission to Western University on the basis of the National Certificate of Educational Achievement you must submit the following:
- NCEA level 3 Record of Achievement indicating all exams taken and grades earned sent directly to Western from the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. If your documents are issued in a language other than English, you must also provide notarized literal English translations.
- Applicants may be considered for conditional admission on the basis of mid-year/mid-term results. Mid-year results and an academic record to date must be submitted directly to Western from the institution(s) attended.