- If your school is recognized by the Ministry of Education of your country and is following the national curriculum please follow the requirements listed for your country below.
- If your school follows a curriculum accredited by a country other than that in which you are studying, please select that country from the previous page and refer to the required documents and guidelines for that specific country accordingly.
- Applicants must disclose post-secondary attendance on the application form and submit official transcripts to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. If you have attended a post-secondary institution, please review the Transfer guidelines for admission.
Admission is competitive and enrollment is limited. Possession of the minimum requirements as listed here should not be viewed as a guarantee of admission.
Applicants who wish to be considered for admission to Western University must submit the following:
- Bermuda Secondary School Certificate Examination results submitted directly to Western by the Bermuda Ministry of Education; or Post Graduate Year transcript of results from Saltus Grammar School submitted directly to Western from the institution; or
- Bermuda College transcript submitted directly to Western from the institution