266 Epworth Avenue,
International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Linda Weber: email@example.com
Areas of Study
Contact International Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org - You will be sent a link to the application form
- Fall term: March 31
- Winter term: October 15
Fall Term: July 1
Winter Term: November 1
Academic and financial registration must be complete by the deadline to secure a place in the program
Language of Instruction
The Academic Calendar is available at: www.westerncalendar.uwo.ca
Academic Level Offered
- Fall term 2017: September 7 - December 20
- Winter Term 2018: January 8 - April 30
Please see English proficiency requirements here.
Partner universities select students who are proficient in English. Students who do not demonstrate English proficiency scores are required to take specialized courses (Speech Course and Canadian Culture class).
When will the transcript be released?
- February 1 (for fall term students)
- June 1 (for full year or winter term students)
Students request official transcripts on-line at: http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/student_records/transcripts/index.html
All exchange students are required to purchase the University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) at a fixed cost of approximately $204 per term.
Exchange students are guaranteed space at King’s Residence if they apply by the residence application deadline. In addition, a limited number of rooms are available at the International House located on campus. Residence will be closed over the Christmas break. Additional fees of $25 per day will apply for those who wish to stay.
Expenses (for one academic term)
- Residence (includes basic meal plan) $5,417.00
- UHIP - $208.00
- Books/Supplies - $800.00 per year (approx.)
- Personal spending money - dependent on lifestyle
- Bus pass- $240.00 (subject to change).
- International Student Program fees $115.00
- Student Card: $31.00
- September Bridging Program (mandatory) - $535.00
- January Bridging Program – $120.00
- Toronto Airport Arrival Fee - $100.00
- Transcript Fee - $50.00
- Orientation Week Fee - $92.00
- Total mandatory* fees (in Canadian funds): $6,788.00
Apply To Residence
Students can apply to residence upon receiving their admission package from King’s. Residence application instructions will be provided with the admission package: http://www.kings.uwo.ca/future-students/
Where To Pay Fees:
Pick Up Service on Arrival
There is a pick up service in August and January (for International Bridging Program participants).
Students can take a cab for $30 to get to King’s from London airport.
Bridging Orientation Program
King’s International Bridging Program is an orientation program for exchange and international degree students who are new to King’s. It will take place from August 29 - September 2, 2018
The fee is included into your exchange student fees. http://kings.uwo.ca/bridging/
Please submit the online application form by August 1st
For further information please contact King’s International: email@example.com