Due to privacy legislation, King’s University College is unable to provide third parties with the account information of its students. The Release of Information Form is to be completed by the student if they wish their information to be shared with a third party (i.e. parent, sibling, other). This form is available on Western's Student Centre website. 

Go to Western Student Centre website