As of April 7, 2021 anyone on campus must wear a three-layer non medical mask indoors. King's will supply a mask if needed. They can be obtained at Central Services, King's Security office or the King's Connection shop at no charge.

OR use filter:

What do I need to do before coming to campus? tag: Campus

  • All students must complete the Return to Campus Covid-19 Questionnaire prior to each visit to Western, King's or other affiliate campuses.
  • You will receive a daily email with a link to the questionnaire prior to coming to class, and can download WesternU Mobile or go to to complete the questionnaire.

Can students, staff, and faculty get tested for COVID-19 on campus? tag: Campus

Starting Tuesday, October 6, Western students, staff and faculty are eligible to get COVID-19 test without an appointment at the Western COVID-19 Testing Clinic (located in the Western Student Recreation Centre) ONLY if they:

  • Have symptoms of COVID-19
  • Have been notified by public health or the COVID Alert app they have been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case
  • Have been directed to receive a test by a physician (e.g. those undergoing cancer treatment or who require a test as part of pre-operative planning)
  • Are required to take a test after arriving from abroad and completing quarantine
  • Are required to take a test before boarding an international flight

This change is in keeping with Middlesex-London Health Unit directives and prioritizes those most in need of a COVID-19 test.

Western COVID-19 Testing Clinic hours for Tuesday, Oct. 6 to Friday, Oct. 9 are 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.

Testing on Saturday, Oct. 10 may be available depending on demand during the week. If testing is taking place on Saturday, Oct. 10, information will be posted on Western’s COVID-19 testing website on Friday, Oct. 9 by 3 p.m. 

For more information, please visit

Can I access the Mobile Testing Unit at Western? tag: Campus

The COVID-19 Testing Centre will be closed for the winter break starting Monday, December 21 and will reopen on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 with a new online booking tool to schedule appointments up to three days in advance. If you require a COVID-19 test over the break and are remaining in London, please visit one of the city’s COVID-19 Assessment Centres.

Upcoming Western COVID-19 Testing Centre hours:

  • Tuesday, Jan. 5 through Friday, Jan. 8 – Open 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Please access the testing centre using Western Student Recreation Centre’s accessible entrance facing Huron Drive.

What if I can’t wear a face mask/covering or shield? tag: Campus

Those students who cannot wear a face mask/covering or FaceShield are asked to contact the Dean of Students at and accommodations will be made to support this request.

Will Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development be offering Walk-In Services? tag: Student Services

No, walk-in services will not be available.  All services are available by appointment only.  Please complete the online appointment request form:

Contact: or call 519-433-3491 ext. 7800

After Hours Counselling Support:  Good2Talk:  1-866-925-5454 or ReachOut:  1-866-933-2023

What preventative measures are in place in residence?  tag: Residence

The Residence team has consulted extensively with health authorities in developing protocols for residence related to COVID-19. This will require that all members of our community work together to provide a safe environment for all to live and learn. More details are located on the Residence FAQ:

Who can I speak to about safety protocols for students related to COVID-19? tag: Student Services

Students and parents can contact Joe Henry, Dean of Students, at joe.henry@kings.uwo.caor via phone at 519-433-3491 ext. 4548

Are services still available with Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development? tag: Student Services

Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development is currently offering the following services:

  • Accessibility Counselling
  • Assistive Technology
  • Career Services
  • Learning Skills Services
  • Personal Counselling

All services will be operating remotely, via telephone appointments or appointments through Zoom Health.  To schedule an appointment, please complete the online appointment request form:

After Hours Counselling Support:  Good2Talk:  1-866-925-5454 or ReachOut:  1-866-933-2023

Any questions can be addressed to, or call 519-433-3491 ext. 7800.

Will Western’s Sport and Recreation Centre be open and if so what measures will be put in place? tag: Campus

Western Recreation Centres are closed until further notice.

Can King's help me with my required self-isolation when I arrive in Canada? tag: Residence

King's has made arrangements for residence and non-resident students to have access to a transportation and self-isolation service through Maple Assist. Residents can also make their own self-isolation plan, with certain requirements for authorization to move into residence. 

Can I purchase a parking pass? tag: Campus

Parking passes are now available to purchase online.

Due to space constraints, the number of parking spaces at King’s is limited. Parking on the streets adjacent to King’s is also limited and parking restrictions are strictly enforced. You can purchase a year-long pass or daily parking options.

  • Pay-per-use parking at King’s costs $8.00 per entry in lots P1, P2, and P3.
  • Pay-per-use parking at King's costs $5.00 in lot P7/8 (New Lot at Huron and Colborne behind Merrymount)
  • Pay-per-use parking is in operation Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.

Read more about parking passes at


Is the Economics, Math, and Stats help still available? tag: Courses

Virtual math help is still available through OWL at

Do I still need to provide my professor with a paper copy of my assignment? tag: Courses

No. All outstanding course material is to be submitted electronically. If you have any questions about a particular course, be sure to visit your course Owl site for deadlines and submission guidelines.

I need to work with members of a team on a project or I would like to speak with my professor. Can I video chat with them? tag: Courses

All faculty, staff and students at Western and its affiliated colleges have free access to Zoom Pro for all of their web conferencing needs. Instructions for Zoom can be found at Watch the video called Accessing Western Zoom Accounts.

I have concerns about online course delivery. tag: Courses

Specific questions about the online delivery of a course are best directed to the professor.

For more general tips and advice regarding learning online, please watch this video. In addition, learning support from a learning skills strategist is available via a phone or Zoom appointment. Please submit an Appointment Request form.

Do I need to stay logged into OWL? tag: Courses

No. Please sign out of OWL when you are done working with it.

I have questions about immigration during Covid-19 pandemic. tag: International

Please visit our Immigration FAQ page for international students here:

I live in residence. What should I do if I have a Covid-19 positive case exposure, or if I experience Covid-19 symptoms? tag: Residence

Any resident who is feeling unwell is asked to email immediately.

  • Self-isolate.Stay in your room
  • Email immediately
  • Follow the requirements outlined by the Residence and Campus Life Office
  • If you have a medical emergency, call 911.

If your symptoms are concerning, and you think you need medical care, call:

  • Student Health & Wellness, Western Student Experience
    519-661-3030 - Mon - Fri, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
  • Middlesex and London Health Unit - 519-663-5317

Weekend and evening health-related inquiries

  • Telehealth Ontario 1-866-797-0000 or Toll-free TTY: 1-866-797-0007.
    They will help you determine next steps.

If you have questions about COVID-19, please take this self-assessment to determine if you need to seek further care before calling Telehealth Ontario.

As a resident, how can I protect myself and other residents from corona virus exposure? tag: Residenc

  • Avoid close contact with others. Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet.
  • Wear a mask over your nose and mouth in all shared spaces
  • Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use alcohol-based hand rub.
  • Use your assigned washroom.
  • Limit the number of people in the kitchen or lounge.
  • Follow recommended precautions (distancing, masks, handwashing, etc.) when you leave campus (shopping or socializing)
  • Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue away in a garbage bin and wash your hands immediately. You can also cough into your sleeve.
  • Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (including your phone). Stay up to date with campus and London Covid-19 information (

I am undergoing financial hardship. What can I do? tag: Student Services

The King's Student Emergency Fund provides financial assistance with:

  • food purchases and other essential costs for financially disadvantaged students,
  • housing challenges for those stranded far from home and loved ones due to border closures,
  • securing an internet connection at home,
  • and other financial hardships that have presented themselves due to the health crisis.

Learn more at

Can I still receive tutoring help from The Write Place? tag: Student Services

No new in-person tutoring appointments or drop-ins will be accepted at the Write Place. However, appointments already made will be honoured by email. You can also receive feedback and advice via email.

Learn how tutoring has changed.

How do I apply for OSAP? tag: Student Services

Please reach out to the Finance Department via the King's Call Back form at

How can students access ITS services? tag: Student Services has the links you need. You can also submit a work request at

If I have non-COVID-19 health issues, is there somewhere I can go? tag: Student Services

Health Services at Western is still open for students to attend.

Can books from the seminary be put in the external book drop off? tag: campus

Yes, books from the Seminary and Western and other affiliates can be dropped off at the King's library's external drop box.

I need to access the library. Is it open? tag: campus

The Cardinal Carter Library is open.  Please click here for hours of operation.

You can use your Western University login to access the library's online collection which includes ebooks, journal articles, and even movies. 

Please use the external book drop for any book returns, just left of the front library doors. Library questions can be asked at or visit the Library FAQ.

Is Central Services/Mailroom Open? tag: campus

Central Services is open to receive courier packages and facilitate mail pickups for staff/students from 12pm - 3pm Monday to Friday, by appointment only. To arrange an appointment, staff/students should either: