As of April 7, 2021 anyone on campus must wear a three-layer non medical mask indoors. King's will supply a mask if needed. They can be obtained at Central Services, King's Security office or the King's Connection shop at no charge.
We have made the following updates with respect to our operations:
- See Hours of Operation.
- Courses and examinations will continue to be online for the summer.
- Please use our searchable timetable to find out if your courses have any scheduled virtual face-to-face class times.
- IT support is available for students and faculty to facilitate the switch to online instruction delivery.
- King’s Accessibility, Counselling and Student Development continues to offer remote support and students have full access to Western’s Digital Experience
- The Write Place is offering tutoring services online.