Health and Dental
Health & Dental coverage that could fit your needs
Our trusted affinity program partner, TD Insurance, is now offering Health & Dental benefits1 for King's University College alumni. You can choose prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, or a combination of both. Vision and extended health care options (registered massage therapists, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, naturopaths, osteopaths, psychologists, social workers, chiropractors and more, depending on the plan you choose) are also available.
Key features of the Health & Dental plans, include:
- Guaranteed acceptance2 – No medical questions or exams when you apply for most plans.
- No waiting period – Your coverage starts the first of the month following approval of your application.
- Benefits for life – Once your application is approved you have coverage for as long as you need it (and your payments are made)
- Hassle-free claims – Most prescription drug, dental, vision and extended health care claims can be processed instantly using your benefits card (other claims can be reimbursed quickly with direct deposit to your bank account so no more waiting for a cheque in the mail!).
- Tax advantages – If you’re self-employed or a small business owner, your Health & Dental payments may be a tax-deductible business expense.
- Continued coverage3 – If you’re losing employer group benefits within 90 days you can choose from one of four plans
Take advantage of your King's University College benefits today! Simply call TD Insurance at 1-866-883-5647 for a quote.
TD Insurance licensed advisors offer professional and personalized insurance advice to help you determine the right coverage for your needs.
Plus, the TD Insurance Affinity Program helps support alumni activities.
Feel confident with Health & Dental coverage that could suit your needs. Get a no-obligation quote now by calling 1-866-883-5647.