King's Degree and Portrait Frames
Degree and portrait frames are available for pick-up at King's by appointment. Frames can also be shipped within Ontario.Shipping fees and applicable taxes are included in prices on the Frame Order Form - Shipping. Frames are shipped directly from the supplier and can take up to 8 weeks to be delivered. For information about shipping frames outside of Ontario, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give your achievement the distinction it deserves.
Proudly honour your achievement by having your degree displayed and preserved in a beautiful frame, custom made in Canada for King’s University College graduates.
King’s Alumni and Development is pleased to offer a selection of frames to display your degree.
- All frames are assembled with a double Crescent brand, acid free mat, green over gold, with the King's logo stamped in gold foil.
- All frames are made of solid hard wood. All wood used for our moulding profiles is harvested from controlled tree farms, where strict re-forestation policies are followed.
- All mats in our frames are made of 100% recycled materials. All surface papers are produced with environmentally friendly colourants and all components are laminated with natural, eco-friendly starch adhesives.
- Degree frames hold document size of 11” x 17”
- Portrait frames hold photo size of 8” x 10”
- All frames are proudly made in Canada and are sold with a guarantee against any defects.
Florentine Double Mat Degree Frame
This profile features clean lines with an understated elegance, showcasing the Italian flair in its design. It is finished in black and features a classic brush stroke finish.
Florentine Portrait Frame
This portrait frame holds an 8" x 10" photo and complements the Florentine Degree Frame.
Linear Double Mat Degree Frame
This profile has a contemporary design, flat on top with a step edge pattern on the outside of the moulding. It is finished in a rich mahogany shade with black accent.
Linear Portrait Frame
This portrait frame holds an 8" x 10" photo and complements the Linear Degree Frame.