King's Frames Now Available for Purchase!
Get 10% off your frame purchase before July 31, 2020!
Pick Up: Degree and portrait frames are available for pick up in the King's cafeteria on select dates and times.
Shipping: Degree and portrait frames can be shipped within Canada for $25 for one frame and $10 for any additional frames. For international shipping information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give your achievement the distinction it deserves.
Proudly honour your achievement by having your degree displayed and preserved in a beautiful frame, custom made in Canada for King’s University College graduates.
King’s Alumni and Development is pleased to offer a selection of frames to display your degree.
- All frames are assembled with a double Crescent brand, acid free mat, green over gold, with the King's logo stamped in gold foil.
- All frames are made of solid hard wood. All wood used for our moulding profiles is harvested from controlled tree farms, where strict re-forestation policies are followed.
- All mats in our frames are made of 100% recycled materials. All surface papers are produced with environmentally friendly colourants and all components are laminated with natural, eco-friendly starch adhesives.
- Degree frames hold document size of 11” x 17”
- Portrait frames hold photo size of 8” x 10”
- All frames are proudly made in Canada and are sold with a guarantee against any defects.
Florentine Double Mat Degree Frame: $75
This profile features clean lines with an understated elegance, showcasing the Italian flair in its design. It is finished in black and features a classic brush stroke finish.
Florentine Portrait Frame: $40
This portrait frame holds an 8" x 10" photo, and complements the Florentine Degree Frame.
Linear Double Mat Degree Frame: $85
This profile has a contemporary design, flat on top with a step edge pattern on the outside of the moulding. It is finished in a rich mahogany shade with black accent.
Linear Portrait Frame: $45
This portrait frame holds an 8" x 10" photo, and complements the Linear Degree Frame.