Rome and the Christian Tradition
Religious Studies 2352G - Rome and the Christian Tradition
Experience first-hand the ancient history, art and architecture, and spiritual heritage of Rome
- A 0.5-credit 2200-level experiential learning course offered by the Philosophy & Religious Studies Department at King's, accompanied by Religious Studies faculty
- 7 full days exploring Rome over Reading Week
- Day excursion to the mediaeval city of Assisi
- Guided tours of the Vatican and other sites accompanied by local archaeologists and art experts
- Special advanced access to archaeological sites, including Vatican Excavations (Scavi)
- 6 weekly preparatory seminars to maximize experience and learning while in Rome
- King’s students enrolled in the course can apply for a travel bursary of $1000
- Enrolment is limited and by special permission of the instructor/department
- Contact Dr. Julius-Kei Kato (email@example.com) for more information
Note: Enrolment for Winter 2016 is now closed.
The course will be offered again Winter semester 2018.