Prof. Mark Benner
Part-time Professor of Disability Studies
- M.S.W. Master of Social Work, University of Windsor
- B.S.W. Bachelor of Social Work, University of Windsor
- B.A. Psychology, King's University College at Western University
- DS 2202 A/B - Understanding Disability Labels
- Developmental disability and dual diagnosis.
- Philosophies of supporting persons with disabilities.
- Issues of direct support workers and professionalism.
- Ontario Association on Developmental Disabilities - Board Member
- Southern Network of Specialized Care - Advisory Committee
- Developmental Services Special Interest Group - Chair
- Ontario Association of Developmental Services Professionals - Steering Committee Member
Perceived Vulnerability, Clinical Bulletin of the UWO Developmental Disabilities Program, Vol. 4, No. 4, Winter 1994.
Constructing Supports for Sex Offenders with Developmental Disabilities in Community Settings, NADD Bulletin, Vol. 4, No. 4, July/August 2001.