To apply for the MOS Internship, students must:
- Be enrolled full-time in their third year in the DAN degree program (usually Year 3).
- Must have completed Business Administration 2257 before 3rd year.
- Have an academic average of at least 70% in second year.
- Have a clean academic record.
- Have registered through Career Central (success.uwo.ca).
- Have attended an IIP information session.
- Have attended an IIP Resume and Interview Workshop.
- Have 3.5 credits remaining following internship work term.
- Have their final resume reviewed by the MOS Internship Coordinator, (King’s)
- (Employers also emphasize good interpersonal skills, effective communication skills, ability to work both independently and with others and extra-curricular activities.)
- Have completed and submitted an enrolment form.
- Have attended an Information Session and a Resume and Interview Workshop
King’s participates in IIP collaboratively through Western and we are excited to offer this excellent opportunity to King’s students. Questions for KING’S students should be directed to:
Lydia Li, MOS Internship Coordinator
King's University College, DL 109, Academic Dean’s Office
(519) 433-3491 ext 4447 firstname.lastname@example.org
Information is also available on the MOS bulletin board inside the door leading to the Academic Dean’s Office academic counselling waiting area.