The Enrolment Services team is fortunate to often be the first contact for our students as potential applicants. We enjoy getting to know our students and hope that our office and its members are seen as a great connection to the King’s community. Questions and concerns can be brought to us for support and solutions!
The primary functions of Enrolment Services include:
- Campus Tours
- Examinations and Scheduling
- Liaison and Recruitment
Please visit our Future Students website.
We hope that any question will be brought to us so that we can provide the answer or the individual with the solution. Enrolment Services prides itself on providing great service and a warm welcome.
So what does Enrolment Services do in addition to the services above? Enrolment Services plays a central role in the vitality and viability of the College. With key responsibilities in recruitment and enrolment management, retention strategies, provision of academic support services and the collection, analysis and safekeeping of data and records used in most aspects of institutional planning, Enrolment Services deals extensively with all members of the internal and external King’s community.
Enrolment Services Team Members:
- Marilyn Mason, Vice-Principal, Enrolment Services and Strategic Partnerships
- Tracy Cunningham, Associate Registrar
- Sandra Noseworthy, Coordinator, Records, Scheduling and Examinations
- Robin Ellis, Coordinator, Admissions and Liaison
- Julia Eastabrook, Coordinator, Applications, Publications and Databases
- Kim Pega, Coordinator, On Campus Events
- Natalie Tamba, Senior Liaison Officer
- Paul Wilton, Admissions and Liaison Officer
- Stacie Merritt, Admissions and Liaison Officer
- Erin Cronsberry, Admissions and Liaison Officer
- Teresa Daniele, Records Officer
- Wendy O'Toole, Executive Assistant, Vice-Principal, Enrolment Services and Strategic Partnerships and Associate Registrar
- Jenifer Mannen, Coordinator, Applications, Publications and Databases (on maternity leave)
International Admissions and Liaison:
Phone: 519-433-3491 ext. 4999
Toll Free: 1-800-265-4406