Academic Dean's Office
We help students plan their programs and courses, find accurate degree information, resolve their academic issues, and develop strategies for success. Whether you are a first-year student trying to find the best match between your personal goals and our academic programs, or a mid-degree student seeking advice about a problem that is affecting your studies, or a final-year student needing assurance that you have met degree requirements, you are welcome to meet a member of our team.
Do you have questions and need answers, then please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions webpage as many answers to your questions can be found there.
- Exam Schedule - https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/Exams/
- Program Checklists - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/course-information/program-checklists/
- Western Academic Calendar - http://westerncalendar.uwo.ca
- Medical/Compassionate Requests - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/courses-enrolment/exams-and-tests/medical-accommodation/
- Personal Counselling - http://www.kings.uwo.ca/current-students/student-services/personal-counselling/
For course registration issues please contact
- King’s Registration Helpline: 519-433-3491 ext. 4999 Mon-Fri, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Western’s Registration Helpline: 519-661-2100 Mon-Fri, 9:00am-4:00pm
If you are still experiencing problems, and your answer cannot be found on our website, please contact us.