If you're an upper year student who has already attended all of the Orientation Week events, this is for you. There will be events such as a coffee house and a movie night scheduled. Events are hosted by your King's University Student Council.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12:
• Welcome Back Morning Snacks in front of the Kenny Theatre at 9:00 AM
• Inner Wisdom with Jamie Diana in the King's Fitness Centre from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13:
• Sports Extravaganza in the Alumni Court Field from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 14:
• Inaugural Coffee House in the King Centre (King Student Life Centre) from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Featuring an open mic for students to perform music, comedy, dance, or anything else! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a performance slot.
• Bonfire in the Alumni Court Field from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15:
• Games Room Season Opener in the Games Room (King Student Life Centre) from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
• Cotton Candy outside the King Centre (King Student Life Centre) from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM