University of Mumbai visits King's
December 6, 2018
On December 6, 2018 a delegation of senior administration from Kandivali Education Society (KES) Shroff College of Arts and Commerce at the University of Mumbia visited King’s to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to explore faculty exchanges, program development and movement of faculty, scholars and staff between the two institutions.
The MOU also involves exchange and sharing of teaching and academic materials, publications, reference and other pertinent information. Research collaboration is also included.
Marilyn Mason, Vice-Principal, Enrolment Services and Strategic Partnerships, hosted the group while Dr. Sauro Camiletti, Interim Principal and Vice Principal Academic, welcomed them to King’s.
The delegation included:
- Dr. Lily Bhushan - Principal,
- Mr. Rajnikant Dungershi Ghelani - Trustee,
- Dr. Kannan Kamalanathan Vairavanathan Swamyadian - Director, Self-Finance Course,
- Mr. Vaibhav Ramesh Ashar - Coordinator, Finance Department,
- Mr. Vishesh Shrivastava - Coordinator, I.T.,
- Mr. Zachariah Thundil Samuel- Director, Computrain
Located in Mumbai, India KES Shroff College was established in 1989 and currently has 8500 students enrolled.