Health Care and ESL for professionals and students
- Airport transfer from Toronto to King's and return (only available for groups)
- Health insurance
- Double residence accommodation with all meals
- Internet and email access
- Gym access
- Library privileges
- 3 day trips to Niagara Falls, Toronto and St. Jacob's
- Daily activities
- 45 hours of English as a second language instruction each week with a focus on medical terminology
- Lectures and talks about the health care profession and related issues by faculty and health care professionals
- Visits and excursions to a range of health related sites
- Certificate of attendance for all students
PLEASE NOTE:A program will be provided at no cost to a teacher/chaperone for every 15 students who attend the program. Airfare is not included.
Email email@example.com for more information.