Global Commerce for University students
To provide a stimulating program which includes a series of comprehensive lectures on aspects of international business by faculty experts; consultations and Question & Answer sessions with business and political leaders. Site tours of prominent London businesses, companies and industries. Participants connect with King’s student peers for an authentic Canadian experience engaging in local cultural activities and day trips to popular attractions including Niagara Falls (one of the world’s natural wonders) and Toronto (business capital of Canada).
The program includes:
- A series of lectures by faculty experts delivered in a number of different pedagogies: traditional lectures, interactive workshops, group work and the case study approach
- A series of sessions by business leaders who will share their expertise within the global commerce context as well as their “real world” experiences
- Full day workshops (4) focused on business skills
- A series of skills sessions
- Site visits (4) of industry and business
INSTRUCTION HOURS: 84 hours in total
- 8 political or business seminar hours
- 24 full day workshops hours
- 16 skill sessions hours
- 4 preparation hours for final presentation
- 8 hours of attendance and presentation for final assessments
- Attendance at lectures, workshops, site visits, business or skill talks and skill sessions
- Participation in all learning activities
- Preparation and participation of final presentation
- Report to home university
WHO IS THE PROVIDER: King’s University College at Western University has extensive experience in providing excellent academic programs to international students. King’s outstanding reputation is based on small classes lead by excellent teachers who are renowned scholars. The wonderful teaching environment is supported with experiential learning. The campus is well equipped in technology and academic, research and residential facilities and complimented by the extensive resources of the world class Western University located only minutes away. King’s is located in a quiet, safe neighborhood.
WHERE: London is recognized as an educational hub in Canada. Students love London as a safe, green, lively city located close to Toronto and Niagara Falls. London has a vibrant cultural life and is blessed with a diverse population representing a wide range of cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds. The London region has a wide range of business activity in manufacturing, industry, infrastructure development, technology transfer, financial and insurance personal services, intellectual property licensing amongst others.
- Airport transfer: pickup and return from Toronto
- Health Insurance
- Food and Residence Accommodation (Double Room)
- Day Excursions to Niagara Falls, Downtown Toronto and Toronto’s Wonderland
- Local activities and excursions
- Email and Internet Access
- Fitness Gym Facilities
Universities who send more than 10 students will be extended a complimentary program (exclusive of airfare) to a faculty member or administrator
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Visa Dedadline: April 30, 2018
- Payment Deadline: April 15, 2018
Email email@example.com for more information.