Canadian Summer Experience ESL for high school students
A Three Week Program at King’s University College
- Airport transfer from Toronto to King's and return
- Health insurance
- Double residence accommodation with all meals
- Internet and email access
- Gym access
- Library privileges
- 3 day trips to Niagara Falls and Toronto, and (one of) Stratford, St. Jacob's, or shopping outlets
- Daily activities
- 15 hours of English as a second language instruction each week
- Certificate of attendance for all students
PLEASE NOTE: A program will be provided at no cost to a teacher/chaperone for every 15 students who attend the program. Airfare is not included.
Email email@example.com for more information.