Business and ESL for university students and professionals
- Airport transfer from Toronto to King's and return (only available for groups)
- Health insurance
- Double residence accommodation with all meals
- Internet and email access
- Gym access
- Library privileges
- 2 day trips to Niagara Falls and Toronto
- Daily activities
- 30 hours of English as a second language instruction each week with a focus on business terminology
- Lectures and talks about business by faculty, industry experts and business leaders with a focus on human resources, accounting, finance, management and international business
- Site visits and excursions to a range of businesses and industries
- Certificate of attendance for all students
PLEASE NOTE: A program will be provided at no cost to a teacher/chaperone for every 15 students who attend the program. Airfare is not included.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.