Please check your information in the Western online Directory. You may view the western directory online at  Choose “units and departments” and under Faculties and Affiliated Colleges choose King’s. Click on organization to search by department. Please contact Debbie O’Brien at ext. 4386, with any updates.

For name changes go to

  • Choose the personal information tab to update your information.