Home | Print Report
« Back | Next »
Common University Data Ontario
King's University College

C1 - Enrollment of Transfer Students

Question Answer
Do you enrol transfer students in first entry undergraduate programs? Yes
If yes, may transfer students earn advanced standing credit by transferring credits earned from course work completed at other colleges/universities? No

C2 - Transfer Students

Applicants Registered Applicants
403 85

C3 - Policy on Transfer Credit

The following URL will link you to specific policies on transfer students: