Greetings from King's University College - your alma mater!
You are a very important member of the King's community, and the Office of Alumni Affairs wants to help you stay connected to your fellow alumni, and the rest of the college community.
We do that in several ways, including:
- The Herald alumni magazine
- Chapter events across Ontario and Canada
- Various alumni services and products
- E-newsletters and email updates
- Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and other social media endeavors
- Homecoming, and other featured alumni events and activities.
You can find out more about our events, services and publications by exploring this website or by getting in touch with us.
Keep in Touch
To be sure you hear about all of our upcoming activities, please remember to keep in touch!
And since we love hearing about what you're up to -- send us your milestones, and address updates as well.
Connect with King's Alumni
Click on the links below to connect with us and other King's alumni on social media.