Thinking of King's
At King's, Our objective is to educate the whole person.
We believe that a University education must engage the mind, heart, body and soul.
Our Stats Tell the story
More than 93% of our grads have jobs in a field related to their studies within six months of graduation and over 97% after two years. Our stats are higher than the provincial average for new grads. In grad surveys conducted by Western University on an annual basis, our students grade their academic and social experience as excellent.
King's is a leader in national student satisfaction surveys and Western has been ranked (repeatedly) as #1 for the best student experience in Canada
To apply, here’s what you need to do:
- Review all of our admission requirements
- Prepare your official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Prepare supporting documentation:
- Prepare Language Proficiency test scores
- Prepare full course descriptions from colleges/universities you have previously attended
- Submit your application through the OUAC website