I've Been Admitted
We look forward to welcoming you as a student! Now that you have been offered admission you need to do the following:
- Accept the offer of admission through the OUAC
- Make sure you have activated your Western Student ID through the Student Centre
- Read the Photo Uploader Instructions and Guidelines.
- Upload a photo of yourself for your student card photo. Your photo must be a portrait, and in JPEG format.
- (PLEASE READ: PHOTO UPLOADER INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES)
- Complete your Residence Application and submit your deposit before the deadline
- Register for your Summer Academic Orientation appointment (SAO) www.kings.uwo.ca/sao/ after April 1.
- Review the Summer Academic Orientation presentation (ppt).
- If you are choosing to defer your offer for this year, please contact the Registrar’s Office directly 1-800-265-4406 or 519-433-3491 and ask to speak with an Admissions Officer.
- Review the fee information about Tuition and Residence
- If you have Special Needs, you should visit our Dean of Students’ site to make arrangements to meet with a counsellor who can assist in providing academic accommodation and access to assistive services.