Once you have applied we will be sending you the Admisisons Guide 2013 and an acknowledgement letter which will provide you with your Western student ID number. Using this number, you will be able to login to the Western Student Centre at student.uwo.ca which will allow you to view the status of your application. The Student Centre only lists the required documents needed for applications to Western’s Main Campus. Please review your acknowledgement letter sent by King’s to see which documents are outstanding and needed to complete your admission file.
1. If you have not already done so, please submit the following:
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions attended (secondary and post-secondary)
Individuals applying to King's University College who are studying a non-Ontario Canadian Secondary School curriculum and would like to submit grades, please see our Self-Reported Grades for Non-Ontario Canadian Secondary School Students form .
- Submit supporting documentation:
- Submit full course descriptions from colleges/universities you have previously attended. This is required if you have received transfer credit so that we may try to determine course equivalencies which will be helpful when you meet with an Academic Counsellor for your course selection.
2. You should also review all of the scholarships offered by King’s and begin to prepare your applications. Be aware of the March 1st deadline for specific scholarships.
3. Begin your OSAP application and apply for any other external awards, scholarships available to you.