To apply for residence, click here
King’s residence is committed to the values of diversity, respect and academic achievement. Our goal is to create a safe, welcoming and accepting community where all cultures and differences are acknowledged and valued.
Perks of Residence Life
- Make lifelong friends in a caring community
- Fastest commute to class - ever!
- Enjoy your meals in the three food services locations at King's - offering a wide selection of food choices.
- Student lounges available
- Laundry on each floor in Wemple and Alumni Court and in each townhouse
Residence is now available for upper year students in the Epworth Place houses. On a quiet side street, these houses are conveniently located between the faculty building and Broughdale Hall. Each house has 3-4 bedrooms available with single room accommodation.
Advantages of living in residence:
- 8 month agreements as opposed to 12 month contracts from outside housing.
- Furnished bedrooms and living space
- Some bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms
- Next door to your classrooms and the library
- On a quiet side street
Tours of houses and townhouses are available on December 2 at 1:00pm and January 12 at 2:30pm. Please register at email@example.com.
Please email us or stop by the Residence Office in Alumni Court for more information.
Hurry, these units will go quickly.