266 Epworth Avenue,
International Office: email@example.com
Areas of Study
Contact International Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org - You will be sent a link to the application form
- Fall term: March 31
- Winter term: October 15
Fall Term: July 1
Winter Term: November 1
Academic and financial registration must be complete by the deadline to secure a place in the program
Language of Instruction
The Academic Calendar is available at: www.westerncalendar.uwo.ca
Academic Level Offered
- Fall term 2015: September 10 -December 23
- Winter Term 2016: January 4-April 30
Students admitted to King’s University College must be proficient in written and spoken English. We will require the following proficiency scores or higher, unless your agreement states differently:
I.E.L.T.S. (International English Language Testing System)
- 6.0 IELTS / No section below 5.5
T.O.E.F.L. (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Students must achieve a written TOEFL score of 550
- 80 and above (reading score of 15 and above, listening score of 16 and above and a writing score of 15 and above)
ICBEU (for Brazil)
- We would require a minimum of Advance 1
In addition, all exchange students are required to take Writing 0002F (fall term) and Writing 1022G (winter term).
When will the transcript be released?
- February 1 (for fall term students)
- June 1 (for full year or winter term students)
Students request official transcripts on-line at: http://www.registrar.uwo.ca/index.cfm/student-records/transcripts/
Course Selection Information
All exchange students are required to purchase the University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) at a fixed cost of approximately $204 per term.
Exchange students are guaranteed space at King’s Residence if they apply by the residence application deadline. In addition, a limited number of rooms are available at the International House located on campus. Residence will be closed over the Christmas break. Additional fees of $25 per day will apply for those who wish to stay.
- Residence (includes basic meal plan)
- One Term - $5,021.50
- Books/Supplies - $800.00 per year (approx.)
- Personal spending money - dependent on lifestyle
- Bus pass- $217.88 (subject to change).
- Trips and events - $300.00 per year ($150.00 per term).
- Student Card: $27.00
- September Bridging Program (mandatory) - $450.00
- January Bridging Program – $120.00
- Toronto Airport Arrival Fee - $100.00
- Transcript Fee - $50.00
Apply To Residence
Students can apply to residence upon receiving their admission package from King’s. Residence application instructions will be provided with the admission package: http://kings.uwo.ca/residence/
Where To Pay Fees:
Pick Up Service on Arrival
There is a pick up service in August and January (for International Bridging Program participants).
Students can take a cab for $30 to get to King’s from London airport.
Bridging Orientation Program
King’s International Bridging Program is an orientation program for exchange and international degree students who are new to King’s. It will take place from September 2 to September 6, 2015
The fee is included into your exchange student fees. http://kings.uwo.ca/bridging/
Please submit the online application form by August 1st
For further information please contact King’s International: email@example.com