What is Liberal Arts 101?
- Free non-credit university lecture series for people with low income and an interest in learning.
- Seven sessions – each session includes supper, lecture and small group discussion.
- No cost for tuition, supper or learning materials.
- Bus tickets and subsidy for child care available.
What are the Session Topics?
- Subjects such as, economics, history, philosophy/religious studies, psychology, political science, sociology, and social work.
- Introductory level – no previous educational requirements
- Minimum level of English comprehension – the ability to read a newspaper.
When will it Take Place?
- Thursday evenings from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Beginning September 14, 2017 for seven weeks
Are you Interested?
- To discuss registration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 519-433-3491 and ask for Doreen Vautour at extension 4393
- Registration deadline is September 8, 2017
(limited spaces available, priority given to new participants – fills up quickly).
Classes begin September 14, 2017.
Register early – this course fills up quickly!
Explore the possible - energize the mind.
King’s University College
266 Epworth Avenue
London, ON N6A 2M3
Close to bus routes 1, 6 and 13